Friday 15 July 2011

Happy happy

Salam again ladies~

Alhamdulillah, after a second fitting and after some minor alterations, my baju nikah is finally done and paid for. This bride-to-be has never felt so relieved. :)

Preview shot

I love the beadwork on the baju and I absolutely loved the veil. It's exactly the way I want it to be - not too blingey and not too plain. Can't wait to wear it when the big day comes! Hee.

Now that that is out of the way, it's time for tiara hunting and tudung hunting! Will be doing that this afternoon with a few of the colleagues who have kindly offered their hands (and listening ears) to me. Never in a million years would I thought I'd be doing my wedding preps with my work colleagues but I suppose outside of work, they're more friends than they are working partners. I'm so glad to be blessed with these ladies and eternally grateful :)

I'm off to work on my campur bags now. 180 of them! Wish me luck! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment