Tuesday 12 July 2011

Pre-wedding jitters?

Two more days to workshop completion!

And two more weeks to the big day and my mandatory leave!

Is anybody excited? Because I know I am!! Hehe.

Salam lovely ladies :)

I know, I know, it's been a while since I've updated. As per usual, work has taken pretty much all of my time these days. Last week in itself was a crazy one - outstation trips here and there, conferences to attend plus a last minute seminar in which I was given the duty to present. Currently attending a four day training session and then there's another workshop coming up next week.

No wonderrrr my hormones are going cuck-oo.

I say that lightly but to be honest, it's the one thing that has been bugging me for the past few days. Been getting a lot of 'spotting' and unusual discharges as of late and this has never happened in this frequency before, it's kinda scaring me. :S The good thing is I've made a visit to the gynae and the doctor said that my 'peranakan' is normal so all of those were probably a result of the hormones. I sure hope so, cos it's making my life a bit difficult with regards to being 'clean' or not! And of course it conveniently comes two weeks before the big day.

So to conclude, wedding preps + intense work load = hormonal imbalances = normal?

Funny that this is happening to me too. People say that it's common to get pre-wedding jitters and everything before your wedding but I, for one, certainly did not think it would happen to ME! Not to say I was being ignorant plang, but I suppose with all the heads up and early wedding preps, I just thought that I wouldn't have to worry about anything else closer to the big day. But I suppose I was wrong. Mentally I didn't quite think I was stressed or burdened or overwhelmed, but it seems like my body knows me best. Hence all the hormonal changes.

Can't wait to get all of this back to normal! Wish me patience in my undertakings!

PS: My other half is awesome. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment