Saturday 11 June 2011

Doodles


Oh my days...

My room has been a warzone eversince I came back from that trip to Singapore. The other half's hantaran things are still in the luggage untouched and everything else is just splattered all over the side of the bed that I am not sleeping in. Not. a. very. pleasing. sight. to see after you return from an exhausting day at work. Nope. Amidst all the social functions and the events happening at work, it's just been very difficult to find the time to clean up and when fatigue takes over, the intention to do so just dies altogether. Maybe I should do it bit by bit? *ponders*

Speaking of 'social' functions... I had the chance to meet up with a good friend of mine earlier today, just after work. We haven't seen each other in quite some time now and being the girls that we (naturally) are, the talk of Phase 1 came up into the conversation and eventually the trip to Singapore too. There was one particular issue that has been bothering me since that trip actually and having to actually let it out and have someone understand my point of view made me feel... how should I say, relieved? Thanks to her, I came to the realisation that this IS my wedding and I should be entitled to feel happy about whatever I intend to do/get/buy, without having to worry about other people talking behind my back. If not now, bila lagi kn? :)

Anyways... on to happier stuff! :D

Guess who has a brand new Ipad2 now?

Yep, you got it right. And he was oh-so-pleased. :)

Queued a good half an hour or so at AV electronics too, to get that. ;)

Short wedding preps update:
* Pictures for Phase 1 to be delivered on Monday. Whoop whoop! :D
* Invitation vendor still to get back to me regarding remaining payment. Getting nervous about this as its been taking her quite a while to respond.
* Still waiting for another vendor to get back to me about my boxes. All this waiting is making me giddyyyyy.

Till next time bride-to-bes!

No comments:

Post a Comment