Saturday 18 June 2011

The invitations are here!!

Well, actually, since Thursday and my heart has been brimming with relief, joy and happiness ever since. :)

Salam all bride-to-bes!

Hoping everyone is in the best of health and iman. :)

So as the title suggests, the coveted and long-awaited invitations are finally here! Alhamdulillah. I was so excited about them that I didn't even get to take a photo of the parcel that it came in and neither did I get to take a photo of them in their 'fresh' state! Hehe. Let's just say, they're all neatly packed in their appropriate envelopes now. :) But here's a replica of what they look like in blue, mine's in dark pink:

Credits: ilikecard

Pretty, if I should say so myself! My mum was saying, 'patutnya org lain lah cakap lawa atau nda, ani ia sendiri yg memuji kadnya.' Hehehe. Can't help it, aku suka! :D Next step: printing out invitation names! And note to self: to pay remaining balance!

Phase 1 photos are also out and I love them! It actually feels a bit weird to see your own house from another person's perspective (the photographer) but I have to say I love the way he captures them. Looks like a different house altogether! Of course I caught photos of myself smiling and standing very awkwardly as well but let's just pretend I didn't see those... ;)

And as for the campur boxes, I've got something like this in mind:


And they've been ordered, with full payment. :D So excitingg!!

Also went for my pre-marital screening blood tests earlier today at my local health centre. The lady who took my blood samples commented on how late the nurses tend to give out these tests to the bride and groom-to-bes: 'patutnya awal kursus atu sudah drg mbagi kamu test ani. ani selalu akhir bah. org kn kawin nda lagi batah.' Not that she was mad but I suppose it was a valid statement. Test results will be out in three weeks so I'll make my next appointment then. Mudah-mudahan everything okay, amin!

No comments:

Post a Comment