Wednesday 29 June 2011

One month to go

Salam lovelies~

I can't believe it. After all the scouting, after all the time spent with the preparations and after all the emotional outbursts... as of today, I have exactly ONE month to go before the big day!



One more month to...

being independent,
being untied to any responsibilities,
being a daddy's girl...

One more month to...

building a family of my own,
to being somebody else's wife,
being somebody else's responsibility...

I'm getting mixed emotions about this. A part of me is eager to step forward and assume a new phase in life but another part of me is too comfortable in the life that I've been accustomed to. And in the midst of all of that, I'm starting to question myself: Am I ready to be someone else's wife? Can I handle the burden and responsibility of being one? Will I be able to fulfil my roles? Does that mean I'm not a daughter anymore? :( These thoughts, they just keep playing in my head.

Am I getting cold feet?!

Hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment