Wednesday 8 June 2011

Post-trip

Salam everyone,

Many apologies for the lack of updates. This bride-to-be has been very busy. :)

Unfortunately that hasn't been due to wedding preparations, hehe. Work has been taking its toll on me lately and it's just taking a bit of time getting adjusted to. :)

Anyhows, as the title suggests, yes, we have finally made our trip to Singapore! Weeheeee! The aim was to get our hantaran stuff there and syukur Alhamdulillah, things have gone according to plan. :) For the other half, we've managed to get the following things:

- Wallet
- Watch
- Ties
- Shoes
- Work shirts, and
- Camera

Which is basically half of his hantaran already, so I can't be more pleased! His ipad2 is still pending though, and until that is bought, I doubt I'm ever gonna hear the end of it, lol. ;)

As for myself, I've managed to get a few bags, tudungs, makeup as well as toiletries (skincare). The hantaran is still missing a few pieces but the rest are available in Brunei so I don't really have much to worry.

As for progress updates, I'm still waiting for my invitation cards to be delivered. Word is she'll be sending them today and it will arrive within the next couple of days so that's exciting news! I also had the chance to go to Masamichi earlier today to settle the remaining payments for the video coverage and that has been done. Feels like such a productive day :D

Till next time bride-to-bes!

No comments:

Post a Comment