Monday 30 May 2011

Phase 1


Salam ladies,

Finally, a time for a breather. The past week has been a busy one, filled with a lot of last minute preps for the start of Phase 1 in my life. :) You'd be happy to know that after a number of trials with many recommended make-up artists, I have finally decided on two final ones and I'm quite happy with my choice. One of them actually did Phase 1 yesterday and although I still looked a bit tired, the end make-up was exactly the way I pictured myself to be. I absolutely loved it. :) Plus she was a friendly person, which was a bonus, as it eased my nerves a little bit. ;)

Anyways, syukur ke hadrat Allah s.a.w., Phase 1 proceeded well. :) It still feels somewhat surreal to be in this position but I'm thankful to be one step closer to a new chapter in my life. :)

Wedding preps have otherwise slowed down generally. I've just received an email from my invitation vendor that the wedding invites are nearing completion and she is aiming to send them to Brunei by the end of the week insyaAllah, so that's exciting news! That's earlier than the expected timeline I had for them so I can't be more happy. :D

And the trip to Singapore to get the hantarans is coming lusa, so that's next on the agenda. Till next time b2bs!

No comments:

Post a Comment