Sunday 22 May 2011

Bits and bots

Salam b2bs,

Apologies for the lack of posting, work has been taking its rightful priority these days. :)

Anyways, hope everybody is in the best of health and iman, as always. There hasn't been much going on in terms of wedding preparations these days. Only bits and bots of it sja... and they came through the mail! Heeee.


My tudongs for the engagement. Thanks to the lovely sister for delivering them all the way from the UK. :D So sooo happyyy!

Also, these came in from my Mum. She had the engagement folder designed by a friend of hers and we just got it back yesterday - it did not disappoint!


Sorry had to give in sneak peaks saja, do not want to disclose my identity here, hehe. But lawa kn?? Simple but nice. For once, I gave the entire responsibility to my Mum and I'm glad she made a good choice at choosing the designer. Not that I don't trust her, but I just have a little bit of an OCD perfectionist disorder. ;)

As for the designer, she is not well-known but I have to say, she's quite meticulous and neat with her work. I'm very fussy about my wedding preps and this was one situation where I did not have the chance to research and review, but her work still made the cut anyway. Definitely a high recommendation for this one! If anybody's interested, drop me a comment and I'll pass you her number or for those who know me, contact me sja *wink* *wink*.

Also, just a quick review on Roza Rohaya! The other half and I managed to drop by their boutique during one of our lunch breaks last week and we had a look at their boutique and prices. I have to admit, out of all the boutiques I've gone to so far, this has got to be the priciest place to rent your wedding things. But! I loooooove their wedding bajus and they pretty much have everything there, from the renting of veils, inner tudungs, kasuts, you name it. The ones that I've been to so far focused mostly on the bajus and wedding accessories but the wedding accessories are often incomplete so this was definitely a plus-point for this place. I suppose quality-wise, they're quite high up in the list so if anybody's looking for quality and is willing to pay the price, this might just be the place. Otherwise, other places pun ok jua and better pricing too! :)

Till then!

No comments:

Post a Comment