Monday 9 May 2011

Updates

Salam all~~

Credits: Google images

So as promised, progress updates!

It's not much of a difference as compared to the last one but the kems have now been booked (yay!) and we've decided to forgo the customised bags because the vendor was taking toooooo long to provide a quotation. As I couldn't be bothered to look around anymore, I think we'll just settle for the ready-made ones that can be found at the economy store - they're easier to haggle anyway. Hehe. Plus we've got to be strict on the budget!

Other than that, I've finally seen the rings that my other half have chosen for me. :D If you can remember from my previous posts, I was going on about how extremely worried I was about his choice of rings but hey, guess what? He didn't disappoint me at all, Alhamdulillah. :) In fact, I love love looove them! :D Both the pembuka mulut and the engagement ring were just the designs I would like them to be and they were oh-so-prettyyyy!! I really think he had me in mind when he bought them. Thanks syggg :D Unfortunately they were a bit too big so we had to go to the store and have them resized yesterday. Good news is: we've been promised that they'll be done by the 17th of this month so there's ample time to get ready! Exciting~~!

Also! We've been planning for this holiday for quite some time now but it was only until yesterday that all the details were confirmed... Guess where we're going??
Credits: Google images

Singapore!! :D :D

Heading there early next month just before the school holidays with a group of friends, just in time for the sales. The plan is to try out the new universal studios and get our hantaran stuff there - I'm so excited! I'm in such direeee need of a break right now. Teehee.

Till next time bride-to-bes!

No comments:

Post a Comment