Friday 1 April 2011

The first step

Salam all~

The first post! Finally. :) I've had this blog up and running for quite some time now but never gotten around to actually maintaining it due to the many uncertainties in planning the future wedding. They were minor issues like sorting out the dates for the nikah (solemnisation ceremony), the berjarum-jarum and the actual wedding reception but I just felt that until some sort of confirmation has been set, it wouldn't be right to start sharing my experiences in this blog. But now that the parents have met and we've gotten some idea on the planning process, it's time to get a grip and start posting! Hehe.

First of though, it never came to my mind that I'd be putting up a wedding blog. They're great to read but I guess since I was never in those shoes, I never thought about it? Hehe. But after reading some of the local wedding blogs, it has inspired me to start this one. :) Acknowledgments have been rightfully credited on the right bar under 'inspirations'!

Until the next update,
Bride-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment