Monday 18 April 2011

Wedding boutiques

Salam again all~

So it just came to my realisation that I haven't actually included a list of the wedding boutiques that I've had my eye on for the past few weeks on the sidebar.. and voila! I've just added them! :D

As you can see, the list is not particularly comprehensive but based on my experiences of blog-hopping and review-searching, these are the ones that keep on popping up and have been recommended by many so far.

- Pelamins
I've heard many many good reviews of RN Wedding and I think the pictures in their website actually speak for themselves. They are just simply gorgeous!! The recent one they did for a couple's bersanding ceremony was absolutely beautiful and unique - I've never actually seen this kind in Brunei since I started all this wedding preparation thing. I guess the whole lavender/purplish hue kinda biased my interest in it a bit - but still! Gorjaasssssssss!!

Credits: rn-wedding.blogspot.com

- Home Deco
Roz Flower Boutique is amaaaazing when it comes to home deco. Someone I knew had her room decoration as well as living room ceiling decoration done by them and I absolutely loved it! I think their main speciality is the scalloped ceiling deco, as shown in example I found below. Pretttyyyyy~! I'm actually getting mine done from them too, excitiing! :D

credits: Masamichi studio

- Wedding attire
But I suppose the biggest issue for most bride-to-bes out there would be choosing the wedding attire - where to rent them, where to design them, where to get the kains and the list just goes on. I guess it's part and parcel of being what a bride is - to look pretty on her wedding day ;) But anyhow, for wedding attires, there is quite a selection available here. If you're looking into designing and making new attires though (which is what I've searched for), Anyati, Hjh Lina (of Ong Sum Ping) and Aaliah Asmara has been mentioned quite a number of times. They're quite pricey BUT highly recommended so it's really up to your choice. ;) Personally, I've chosen Anyati for my baju nikah. I've seen the design and like what I see so far, hopefully that translates to reality as well! Eeks, hehehe :D

If you're looking to rent bridalwear, however, a lot of people have recommended Roza Rohaya, Nurhayana and Ruzz Enterprise (in no particular order). The first two are easier to search for in the internet so you can browse through their collection on their website/fb but Ruzz Enterprise has neither so you actually have to go to their store and see for yourself. I haven't done this so I can't say the differences between the three but hoping to do that soon. Will keep you posted!

2 comments: