Friday 29 April 2011

Three months!

Salam dearies~


It's exactly three months to our solemnisation date today, time has flown so fast! :)

But syukur Alhamdulillah, the wedding preps are slowly settling in and looking at the list I've prepared, we've pretty much covered everything. In less than two months even! :) A big thanks to the other half for being ever so patient with me - I haven't been the easiest girlfriend to handle since we started the wedding preps, and a big thanks to the parentals as well for slowly helping me out with everything. Despite what I've wrote in my previous posts, I understand now that your love has been unconditional and I'm ever so grateful *pats on everyone's backs* :))

So at the three month mark, here's my progress checklist so far:

Baju nikah - Sent to tailor!

MUA - Booked! But still looking for another one, just in case. ;)

Photographer - Booked! Signed agreement, paid retainer fee.

Pelamin and room/house deco - Booked and blocked dates! Paid retainer fee.

Morning campur - Booked! To be picked up in July.

Campur bags - Waiting for quotations.

Videographer - Booked this morning! Paid deposit.

Catering - Booked!

Kems - Waiting for quotations.

Evening campur - Booked!

Baju for Malam Silaturrahim - Sent to tailor!

Pengangun - Booked!

Wedding invitations - Ordered! Currently waiting for draft. :)

Barang hantaran - Getting these in Singapore!!

Room - New airconditioner is currently being installed as I write this post. :) Painting will begin once we've decided on the colour.

There are still a few minor things like shoes and tudungs which I need to get sorted but it's still a good feeling to know that I've covered most of the major ones already and they're out of the way now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment