Thursday 21 April 2011

On wedding attires

Salam girlies!

This will be just a short one. Was doing a little bit of reading and blog-hopping earlier, and I've come across yet another reputable wedding boutique named Josche Nelan Boutique. I've tried googling them on the internet, hoping for some review or some facebook link (fb seems to be the popular trend to reach out for customers these days, lol) but nobody has written an entry on them so far. :(

The closest bit of info I could get on this boutique is that apparently it is a high-end boutique so if you're opting for a smaller budget, this may not be the place to be. Their tailoring and wedding designs are pretty though! Very heavily beaded. It's not exactly my kind of thing but definitely still an eye-catcher!!

I love the sleeves!

Heavily beaded embroidery. Ooo la la~
Credits of both pics: Brunei Weddings

As for location: Kiulap, above Big Papa's.

Khazanah is another famous wedding boutique but I have yet to scout for in depth reviews on them. They, too, make very pretty baju bersanding and are also a bit pricey. Will try to look for pictures if I can find any. Location-wise, it is located near Supa Save Beribi. The first block of shops as you go in to turn to Supa Save actually, hehe.

My earlier post on wedding attires was written here, just in case. ;)

Best of luck! :D

1 comment:

  1. Wow.. Nice sleeve design.. I would love to check how it would look on a wedding attire be it a wedding lehenga or the Bridal Sarees For Wedding. Please share if possible. Thanxxx :) :)

    ReplyDelete