Wednesday 6 April 2011

Panic mode!

Salam all~

Okayyyy. At this point, I'm just getting a liiiittle panicky over the outcome of things so far. My dad has just told me that the 'campur' I am planning on giving out for nikah has been fully booked up till July and that the next batch will probably only be available by the end of the year! I really had my eye on this 'campur' for quite some time, even going around asking people where I can actually get it so I have to admit, I was a bit disappointed by the news. :(

The good news is though, my dad hasn't actually called them up yet to check (much of this whole 'fully booked' hype he got by word of mouth) so I'm hooooopinggg, hoping! For some sort of miracle to happen. He's going to try and get a hold of a few contacts tomorrow so mudah-mudahan jua dapat. But if he doesn't, then well at least, my mum and I still have a Plan B... :) That's the thing with wedding preparations that I have come to realise actually. Always have a back-up plan. Especially if you've not fully confirmed with things.

But anyhows, even my catering/kem is not fully confirmed at this point! Ahhhhhhh!! The parents and I have been discussing about this for the past couple of days now. We can't seem to decide whether we want simple ones, scallop-ed ones, arabian ones and whether any of these can fit into our garden area. Most importantly is still the cost though - whether we're willing to pay a hefty amount for kems OR whether we want to save up for other important things. Pening kepala I tell youuu. I'm hoping to sort that out within the next couple of days - I've been told catering for a month before puasa is usually packed because it's a popular time for the malays to have arwah functions and the like. Wish me luck!

Bride-to-be

No comments:

Post a Comment